November 15th, 2016
Believe it or not, the 2016 year is quickly coming to an end! As the calendar winds down to 2017, we know many of our patients will be anxiously eyeing their flexible spending balances, trying hard not to squander any of the hard-earned dollars stocked away for medical and dental expenses for the past year. We are all too painfully aware of the “use it or lose it” nature of these plans.
That’s why Dr. Iszkula and our team at Iszkula Orthodontics would like to give those patients with flex spend accounts a friendly end-of-the year reminder that it’s time to schedule a visit so you can optimize your benefits! It’s also not too late to take advantage of available funds if you currently have an active payment plan for treatment in our office or if you are thinking about starting orthodontics for yourself or a family member.
If you have any questions regarding planning your 2017 FSA open-enrollment, your dental/ortho insurance, or your account and treatment, please contact our office. Appointment space is limited as we tend to get busy around the holidays, so don’t wait to give us a call at our convenient Erie, PA office!
October 6th, 2016
October is National Orthodontic Health Month!! We feel so fortunate to work in this wonderful profession and we send a special thank you to all of the patients we have had the opportunity to make “SMILE” since we’ve been in business. Help us celebrate this month by telling any of your friends or family who could benefit from orthodontic treatment to come in for a complimentary orthodontic evaluation. Because Life Is Better When You Smile!!!
August 25th, 2016
Summer is coming to an end which means most of you are back to school already. We at Iszkula Orthodontics would like to give a few helpful tips to ease you back into the school routine!
- Remember to grab enough packs of elastics for both school and at home! Rubber bands align your bite, so not wearing them could make your treatment time longer.
- Practice the 2X2 brushing rule: Brush TWO times a day for TWO minutes!
- Don’t forget your water bottle! Drinking water throughout the day prevents cavities and keeps your mouth healthy and clean.
- At lunchtime, try eat green vegetables, meat and poultry. Avoid hard foods, chips, soft drinks and sport drinks.
- Don’t forget to smile! Show off your beautiful new smile to your friends and family and tell them to come visit us at Iszkula Orthodontics to start their adventure to an incredible smile too.
July 20th, 2016
Have you entered our Summer Selfie Contest yet??? It is super easy, just stop by our office and grab your Erie Braces sunglasses. Snap a selfie of you wearing them and post to FB or Instagram with #eriebraces